प्रजा अधीन राजा समूह | Right to Recall Group

अधिकार जैसे कि आम जन द्वारा भ्रष्ट को बदलने/सज़ा देने के अधिकार पर चर्चा करने के लिए मंच
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:49 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

SR. No. Author Message
 Post subject: MONETARY TRANSPARENCY
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 pm 

Aim is to explain a plan which may bring transparency in donations and expenses. thereby improve efficiency of activists to implement their work by not being limited by money aspects. please read only the latest version. change version , put what you have chnged in righttorecall facebook group, make a poll, if >70% of responders agree for your change, that change is agreed. PLEASE DONT IGNORE.
Shiva

Attachments:
MONETARY TRANSPARENCY v1.01.doc [31.5 KiB]
Downloaded 380 times

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:56 pm 

Shiva, you said
"A private organisation/ Individual /NGO (PIN), if already (or intending) collecting money to implement a work to benefit India, it can consider the following idea."

Unless we have a opinion gathering mechanism, how can we know what the citizens want and what will benefit them ?

95% of donations of today are in kind, how do you regulate them ?

For example , media publicity a organisation gets which costs crores, how will you regulate that ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:06 pm 

kmoksha says....
Unless we have a opinion gathering mechanism, how can we know what the citizens want and what will benefit them ?

- regarding what? what citizen want is not answered or directed by MT. MT aims to allow PIN to manage finances safely, transparently. that the intention of MT.

95% of donations of today are in kind, how do you regulate them ?- I have no idea how to regulate them. you have any idea?- (one vague- i want to donate a chair- chair price 200 re, bill is here, i shiva is the sponserer, do you agree? all in a sheet of paper. agreed or disagreed ny PIN.. is it sufficient. what loopholes it can create?)

For example , media publicity a organisation gets which costs crores, how will you regulate that ?-----

MT doesnt like to regilate anything. it likes to bring transparency, so that PIN dont cheat donors. difficult to control. i agree. MT will not suggest anything here. but that is ok, you can suggest on other part..

facebook is easy and most preferred website for discusiion. lets continue there please. even facebook has limitations.. but forum may have even more limitaionss...lets dont waste our time sorting out websites...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 pm 

Shiva,

Not only FB has limitations and not good for serious discussions, the reach of FB group is limited, while forum comes on google search and reaches more people .
So, someone can read this and give their own suggestions. This is also pre-step to TCP, to reach max number of people.

There fore, I will reply here. If you like you can either direct the facebook traffic here or copy paste replies there.

If 95% of the donations received in kind like donations of media , that is someone spends to publicise the individual or group, if these donations are not transparent , then MT also will not be transparent.

So, that must be think how to make donations of kind transparent since donations of kind are 95% in value compared to donations in cash or cheque.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm 

kmoksha

ok. i will write here... fine. (and also copy paste into facebook.. )

i cannot find a method to solve kind donation........! if u have change the draft. if you dont have - next q is as of now will MT do some benifit or not?
shiva

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:37 pm 

Shiva,

Under the present laws, have no clue how to have a transparent kind donation.

That is why I am posting here, in the hope someone might read and give a method for the same.

Since cash transactions are only 5-10% value approx. value of total transaction, I think we must endeavor to find a transparency for kind transactions to have in reality transparent transactions.

And also convince activists to discuss how we are going to change the system with good laws and then demand them and promote them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:46 am 

kmoksha wrote:
Shiva,

Under the present laws, have no clue how to have a transparent kind donation.

That is why I am posting here, in the hope someone might read and give a method for the same.

Since cash transactions are only 5-10% value approx. value of total transaction, I think we must endeavor to find a transparency for kind transactions to have in reality transparent transactions.

And also convince activists to discuss how we are going to change the system with good laws and then demand them and promote them.

MY (SHIVA)RESPONSE

so under present law - we cant do anything about knd donation, one new person may give abright idea to solve this,--- ENTIRELY AGREED,

NOW -- can we promote this draft - so that
1.atleast 5-10% of transactions will go in the correct way
2. an non-NEWS supportble NGO (individual ( read RTI2/TCP/TOG intermediate IOP or other like ashish doing internet rti2) can be supported ?

shiva

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:54 am 

Say a NGO X receives media publicity from a media Z worth crores funded by a MNC Y and that NGO makes policies and statements which are harmful for the country masses. and it is clean on money transactions as per the existing laws.

Now, I would not like to support such a NGO as it is damaging the country. And the Money transaction cleanness may lead it to be termed as a patriotic organization while in fact it is harming the country.

So, unless there is a system to know the sources of funding of the media publicity , I would not like to support MT cleanness as that would lead to me contributing to harm of the masses.