Whether a procedure will cause instability or not depends on the procedure. Our proposed procedures do not cause instability. You can see our proposed recall procedures in chapter 6,7, 22,30, 40, www.3linelaw.wordpress.com
Please quote the clauses and tell how they will cause instability.
8. say some one get 36% vote and become PM/CM, thn public recall him, another cantestant get 78% vote share, and become PM/CM. its a huge vote share. now next candidate has to get 80% of vote or its much tipical to recall some on this high precentage vote share. it will mount and mount.
9. dont you think it might be unstable in such circumstances ?
80% will mean 65 crores in case of PM and crores in case of CM. Do you think crores will change their opinion every month ?
In reality, Recall does not happen everyday.
We have positive recall, meaning that the post is never vacant. So, no question of instability.
Even in USA, where there is a negative recall (meaning that post may remain empty in some cases after recall until reelection) over last 100 years, there were about 400 governors (equivalent to CM of our country). People in most states have the power to recall their chosen governors anyday. But how many governors were recalled ?
Only 2 governors were recalled. Why were the rest 398 governors not recalled ?
Because the rest 398 governors behaved and people did not feel the need to recall them.
Recall procedures bring about a change in behaviour and force 99% of the bad to behave and the rest 1% who do not behave, will be replaced by better people.
Another example -
In 1977, a Wisconsin judge in USA was appointed to give judgement on a rape case involving 2 boys. Not only did he give bad judgement and very less punishment for the boys but he also gave statements in favor of the boys like ` Boys will be boys`
Now, this statement from the judge was utterly unnecessary and was seen by the public as encouraging further such crime by him. So, he was recalled.
And the judge after him was so much liked by the public that that judge had a long long service.
So, recall decreases instability and does NOT increase instability.
Also, if you see the voting trend, you will see that mostly people change votes only if a person is doing very bad job and another alternative is doing very good job.
You will see that usually the employer do not change their employee everyday even though they can change them. Because that is not in their interest. Similar with the citizens.