RRG Proposal

Moderators: admin, kmoksha, MehtaRahulC

Rohit

RRG Proposal

Post by Rohit » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 am

In Election voting is secret, so nobody knows to whom individual has voted. Unlike the proposal by RRG Group of expelling/recalling any Govt. Officials people have to go to Patwaris office and register "yes" or "no" & Patwari put her/his name in PM website with voter card no. now everything is public so now when I discussed with my college friends they said putting names on website publicly could risk the persons life. I asked to few friends why you go to election to cast vote they said they go because voting is secret so nobody can know to whom I've voted.

kmoksha

Re: RRG Proposal

Post by kmoksha » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Anil, If this procedure comes, complaint which is of lakhs and crores of people cannot be suppressed. I will give you a example. If this procedure was there, when the Ramlila incident took place, someone could have put complaint" Sleeping people were lathi-charged and so the Dist. police commissioner should be removed" Now, lakhs of people had suffered, so they would support complaint at patwari office and since this complaint procedure is VERIFIABLE and VISIBLE by anyone, anytime , the govt. or media or police commissioner could not have denied this . And action would have been taken against the commissioner.

Please read FAQ no. 30 in this link for detailed answer to your question- viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199&p=689#p689

Return to “सामान्य चर्चा - General Discussions Board”